Skincare Routine By Milena
Did you ever ask yourself how you could take care of your skin? What to do to improve it and how?
As we all know there are so many products on the market, from the cheapest to the more expensive one. And how do you choose the right one for you? Try them. Have a look at your skin first. You need to see what type of skin you have and then you can choose the right products. You can send us a message if you need any suggestions about brands and what we use but in the meantime have a look at how a full skincare routine should be done.
- Remove the makeup first. You can use an eye-makeup removal water-based or water and oil base for the strongest makeup. Then, remove the makeup from the face. You can use some wipes, but I would suggest to use them just if you do not have a makeup removal or a cleanser. If you have a cleanser, use it twice to remove the makeup properly. Also, micellar water is good and you can use some cotton pad for that.
- Then it is time to use the Toner. It helps to refresh the skin and balancing the PH back to normal. There are so many types of toner on the market, so again, try to choose the one that suits your needs the best.
- Here comes the Serum. It is the most important product because is the most effective one. It has smaller cells that allow the product to reach the deeper layer of the skin. To use before the cream so it is not blocked from it. Again, based on your skin type you can choose the right one for you.
- Eye-contour cream! You do not need too much of it, just one pump is enough. Apply this around the eye area. It’s good to use an eye cream as it’s much lighter than a normal cream. The skin around the eye is thinner than the face one so it needs a light cream to allow the skin to still breath.
- Final cream. Massage the cream all over the face until it’s absorbed properly. If you have some face oil you can mix two pumps of it with the cream and do a longer message lifting up the skin.
This is a daily skin care routine. Please, feel free to send any question you have regarding this. We will be happy to reply to you and give you all the tips you need.
I wish you a lovely day x