Beetroot Hummus homemade recipe – A really good alternative to the original one.
Have you ever tried to make a different version of the well-known chickpeas hummus?
Here you can find a really easy-to-make way of making a different kind of hummus.
It’s great in taste and really creative in colour; have a look and let me know how you like it!!
- 430g chickpeas
- 5 small cooked beetroot
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp Evo oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
How amazing is this beetroot hummus? Omg, I just love it! And the taste it’s really amazing!!!
Have a look now at its nutrients.
- Chickpeas: low in calories but full with carbs, protein, fiber and a small amount of good fats. Protein and fiber helps to keep you full for longer, to increase muscle mass and to keep your bowel healthy.
- Beetroot: packed with minerals and vitamins such as vitamin B9, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C; these improve blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance.
- Tahini: full of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. It contains antioxidants called lignans, which help prevent free radical damage in your body and may reduce your risk of diseases.
- Evo oil: rich in Vitamin E, a fat-soluble anti-oxidant that can protect the body against eye and skin problems and help to keep them healthy. Also, it contains vitamin K, which is another fat-soluble vitamin that has its greatest effect on the blood; it is necessary for healthy coagulation and the levels of calcium in the blood.
- Cumin: Researchers have evaluated cumin extract for treating the cramps, digestive spasms, nausea, and bloating associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It is also rich in antioxidants which help you feel healthier and more energetic, and they help keep your skin from looking aged.
I hope you like this recipe. Another amazing ingredient for an amazing different hummus is Avocado.
I did a post where I talk about Avocado plants, its origin and benefit. Have a look here https://www.sheerine.com/did-you-know/.
You can also have a look at my Instagram page for more content https://www.instagram.com/sheerinelifestyle/.
I wish you an amazing day and keep follow and share. Thank you so much 🙏
Take care of yourself ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜