Hello there 🙋🏻♀️
Thank you for stopping by and have a look at today’s recipe, you won’t regret it!
I decided to make something different this time and it turned out to be amazing! I never have done anything similar and I am so glad I have tried.
Now I want to share this recipe with all of you and know what do you think about it 😋
- 2 cups organic oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fat-free greek style yoghurt
- 1 cup of unsweetened oat drink + 2 tbsp for the topping
- 2 tbsp matcha powder + 1 tsp for the topping
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp of yeast for cake (pane angeli)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tbsp sea salt
- a handful of pistachio nut for the topping
- powdered sugar for the topping
- Before starting this recipe preheat the oven at 180°;
- Ground the pistachio nuts;
- I mixed already the matcha powder with the salt, the baking powder and the yeast.
OMG! I love it soo much! The color, the taste! It’s amazing!!
I am looking forward to hearing how you liked this plumcake 🤩🤩🤩
For today is everything… I wish you an amazing day and week and see you all next Monday or sooner, who knows!! 😜
Take care of yourself ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜